Why get active with a Saanich Access Pass? Quite simply, it has so much to offer!
Not only is using your Pass easy – simply tap and go! – it opens the door to new fitness opportunities and new friendships.
“There are so many benefits to using an Access Pass for recreation possibilities. How people enjoy recreation may vary, yet the sense of belonging and community is a need everyone has and the Access Pass fills that with so many choices of programs and activities,” explains Saanich programmer Helen Clark.
Here’s a look at all a Saanich Access Pass offers:
- Eclectic programs: From swimming and skating to circuit training and spin class, with so many activities to choose from, your workout can stay as fun, flexible or familiar as you like!
- Affordable offerings: The wide variety of Access Pass options, including youth, adult, senior and family passes, there’s an Access Pass to suit your needs, interests and activity level. Want to try it before committing to an annual pass? Pick up a 10- or 25-time punch card And when you do commit to the ease and savings of an annual pass, you can also take advantage of the monthly payment option!
- Knowledgeable instruction: Your pass provides access to knowledgeable staff to help you succeed. In addition to experienced instructors keen to share the latest tips, weightroom schedules identify times when an attendant can explain equipment and offer valuable suggestions. Wondering about waterfit? Book an orientation and get ready to make a splash at your new favourite activity!
- Welcoming atmosphere: As a community recreation centre, there’s a place for everyone at Saanich Recreation, committed to providing a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere for all. That means people of all ages, fitness and experience levels feel comfortable dropping in, asking questions and trying something new.
- Social benefits: That friendly setting also helps recreation users build connections. From new moms enjoying a morning fitness class to recent retirees connecting at a circuit class, friendships are forged here!
- Convenient location: With four locations to choose from, there’s always a Saanich Recreation Centre near you, making it easy to get active on the way to work in the morning, heading home at night or on a Sunday afternoon with the grandkids.
- Convenient times: Morning circuit training, evening table tennis, Friday evening skates – no matter what activity you’re keen to try, it’s likely that Saanich has a time for that!
Get your Access Pass today!
Your Saanich Access Pass offers 31 different drop-in activities weekly at four centres, including fitness, sports, swims and skates. Check out the activity calendars online, then buy your pass online or at any Saanich recreation centre. Find a good selection of passes to choose from, with something for every budget, including a monthly payment plan for some passes. Learn more at saanich.ca/recreation