Monday morning will see increasing cloudiness early in the morning with a high of 16 C. Overnight will be partly cloudy with a overnight low of 11 C. (File Photo/Black Press Media)

Cloudy and 16 C for Monday

Plus your weekly forecast

Monday morning will see increasing cloudiness early in the morning with a high of 16 C. Overnight will be partly cloudy with a overnight low of 11 C.

READ ALSO: Langford’s Hannah Day tragically dies at nine years old after battling cancer

Tuesday is expected to be cloudy with rain beginning in the morning with a high of 13 C, overnight will see showers and a low of 8 C.

Wednesday will be sunny with a high of 17 C with cloudy periods rolling in overnight and a 40 per cent chance of rain. An overnight low of 11 C is expected.

READ ALSO: You flush me, you #FlushMeNot: Environmental network calls for investigation into flushable wipes

Thursday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a high of 18 C. Overnight will see cloudy periods with a 60 per cent chance of showers with a low of 11 C.

Friday will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 17 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a low of 8 C.



kendra.crighton@blackpress.ca

Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Just Posted

Victoria’s Other Secret not so secret anymore

How six Mount Doug teachers turned a lunch jam into $11,000 raised for charity

PHOTOS: Inside the opening of the expanded Westhills Stadium

The grand opening of the expanded stadium in Langford is on schedule for Aug. 24

Take your opportunity to sing at the Royal Theatre

Great Canadian Sing debuts Sept. 8 with inspirational music, talented performers, singalong format

Award-nominated Snotty Nose Rez Kids headline Indigifest 2019 coming to Victoria

Scheduled for Aug. 24, the event is a showcase of Indigenous musicians from around B.C.

Cycslists were all smiles during ninth Tour de Victoria

More than 2,100 cyclists participated

QUIZ: How much do you remember about Woodstock?

Weekend music festival in Bethel, New York, was held 50 years ago

B.C. VIEWS: Log exports and my other errors so far in 2019

Plastic bags, legislature overspending turn out differently

‘It’s just the freedom:’ Paralyzed Broncos player pursuing life on the water

The former Humboldt Broncos goaltender, who started in the net when he was nine, was paralyzed last year

Canadians killed in Afghanistan honoured during emotional dedication ceremony

One-hundred-fifty-eight Canadian soldiers died during the mission

It’s snow joke: Up to 30 cm of snow expected to fall in northeastern B.C.

Alaska Highway, Fort Nelson to be hit with August snowstorm, according to Environment Canada

Sea-to-Sky Gondola in B.C. likely out of commission until 2020

Sea to Sky Gondola carries between 1,500 and 3,000 people every day during the summer season

Helicopter-riding dog Mr. Bentley now featured on cans of new B.C.-made beer

Partial proceeds from every pack go to Children’s Wish

PHOTOS: Weapons seized at Portland right-wing rally, counterprotests

Not all who gathered Saturday were with right-wing groups or antifa

Ferries employees participating in Denman Island cleanup for plastic-shedding ferry

The cleanup comes a few weeks after one organized by residents of the Island

Most Read