Tuesday’s forecast is calling for mainly sunny skies with a high of 21 C. Overnight will be partly cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers overnight with a low of 11 C. (Black Press Media file photo)

Mainly sunny skies in Tuesday’s forecast

Plus a look ahead at your week

Tuesday’s forecast is calling for mainly sunny skies with a high of 21 C. Overnight will be partly cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a low of 11 C.

READ ALSO: Have you seen Apple’s camera cars cruising your ‘hood?

Wednesday will see mainly cloudy skies with a 40 per cent chance of showers in the morning with a high of 19 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 13 C.

Thursday will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 18 C with showers continuing overnight with a low of 11 C.

READ ALSO: Victoria city councillors advocate for better measures to reduce sexual violence in downtown bars

Friday will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers in the day and a high of 19 C. Friday night’s forecast is calling for cloudy periods with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a low 12 C.



kendra.crighton@blackpress.ca

Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Just Posted

Garden suites coming soon to Saanich

Work is underway to legalize purpose-built detached garden suite rentals

West Shore RCMP catches driver going 50 kilometres over speed limit

Driver caught on Veterans Memorial Parkway between Sooke and Kelly Roads

Saanich Gulf-Islands’s Elizabeth May coy about leadership plans

The federal Green party leader talks possibility of running as MP without being leader

VicPD officer used siren, emergency lights to get kids to school: OPCC report

Annual misconduct report includes VicPD former chief Frank Elsner and other officers

Central Saanich top cop acknowledges mistake that led to knife in hospital

Officer in question ‘accepted full responsibility and apologized’

Scheer says Canada more divided than ever, as NDP and Bloc hold cards close

While Liberals were shut out of two key prairie provinces, they took two-thirds of the seats in Ontario

POLL: Are you satisfied with the result of the federal election?

The ballots have now been counted and the dust has settled on… Continue reading

Horvat’s hat trick lifts Canucks to 5-2 win over Red Wings

First career three-goal game for Vancouver captain

Runners brave wet, windy weather for Ucluelet’s 20th Edge to Edge

“The spirit of the runners I have nothing but compliments.”

Estheticians can’t be forced to wax male genitals, B.C. tribunal rules

Langley transgender woman Jessica Yaniv was ordered to pay three salon owners $2,000 each

Two youth arrested in UBC carjacking at gunpoint, after being spotted in stolen Kia

‘A great deal of credit is due the alert person who called us,’ said North Vancouver Sgt. Peter DeVries

Open house for Royal Beach tonight

The third open house to gather public input on Royal Beach takes… Continue reading

People’s Party of Canada’s anti-immigration views ‘didn’t resonate’ with voters: prof

Party was formed on anti-immigration, climate denying views in 2018

Windstorm knocks out power for 10,000 in north and central B.C.

Power slowly being restored, BC Hydro says

Most Read